Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Nieces

The last two days I've been able to enjoy some time with my sister Heidi and her two girls at our parent's house. I love my family and have so much fun spending time with them- regardless what we do. The girls love to be outside, go for four-wheeler rides and pick wildflowers. They're so much fun to watch and every time I see them they've changed so much from the last visit.

These are my nieces, aren't they gorgeous?

This is the beautiful and adventurous Berlin


This is the lovely and imaginative Trynica


And Andy has enjoyed spending time with the girls too :)


I kinda like them. :) I kinda like my nephews too... can't wait to see them in a few days! (Except Gabe who is in S. Korea...MISS YOU!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice descriptors for the girls...totally fits them :)

Kayla said...

They look so pretty in the flowers! I miss them!

Jessie Ward said...

Kristy they are ADORABLE! I'm glad you guys are having fun on your trip so far :)