Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back!

Well it's no lie that I have been absent from my blog for quite some time. Sorry. Hopefully I didn't lose any avid readers. My life hasn't been normal in any way for the last two months, and two weeks ago we finally moved into our own place and I have been busy cleaning, unpacking and organizing. Not to mention that we had issues getting internet hooked up at our house. Now that we finally have the working net at a good speed and I've got several rooms in my house organized and functional, I feel like I have time for things like... my blog!

So I'm back, for real this time.

Some new things:
  • My blog background! The other one was too summery... plus I like change.
  • I added an option on the right sidebar to follow my blog from facebook! Those of you facebook users that access my blog from my postings, you can now follow my blog without a google account!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Woot woot! I like the new picture!

Unknown said...

Ooo! I love the new background!! That makes me want to change mine...shoot.