Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Six months

It is hard to believe that my baby...my little 6 lb, 10 oz bundle of love, is six months old already and more than double in size. I don't think a person really can fathom how fast time flies until they have a child...it's c.r.a.z.y.

In ways I feel like I've always had her, I can't imagine her not being a part of our life. In other ways I feel like it was just yesterday that I was rubbing my pregnant belly, feeling like I was going to be pregnant forever, and wondering how life would be like with a baby.

Well, it's great. I love it. :)

It's her half birthday - she is officially a half year old! This past month was a big month for her - she had her first taste of cereal, learned how to put herself to sleep, moved to her own bed, stayed with a sitter for the first time, got her first tooth, and learned how to sit up on her own. Yep, my baby is getting so big!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Happy Half Birthday Baby V!!!