Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Words

In the last 24-hours Vienna has learned three new words and has been repeating them constantly. Okay, so maybe this isn't an amazing feat, but I'm a proud parent and I think my kid is a genius.

I always thought some of Vienna's first words would be things like "Drink," "Cup" or "Ball" -something along those lines.

Nope. She likes to say words like "Tickle" which she learned several weeks ago and still says all the time. She likes to walk up behind you and pat her hands on your back and say "Tickle, tickle, tickle."

But one of her new words is "Kick it."She started saying it last night when she was playing with her big pink ball. I got a little clipping today of her saying it over and over.


She helped me upload this and kept wanting to watch it again and again, and the whole time she kept repeating "kick it" over and over throughout the whole video...like she was cheering herself on.

Yesterday she also learned how to say "Dance." She keeps pulling the toy on her old baby bouncer that plays music and stomps her feet up and down saying "Dance, dance, dance!" Which in actuality sounds more like "Dats, dats, dats!"

And this morning she started saying "Shake," which sounds more like "thate."

It's so adorable, I can't hear her say them enough.

No comments: