Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Finally...a Recipe

Okay. So several people have asked for recipes or ideas ever since I mentioned the change in our diet, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to share anything! I've cooked several meals that I've thought about sharing on my blog, but I seem to never get around to it! I should get on that.

This recipe isn't something new since starting the change in our diet, but we had them today as part of our lunch and I thought, I must share these! They're just too good not to. They have become a popular snack in our house or side to a meal.

I can take absolutely NO CREDIT for these because I am not a talented enough cook to think of something so simple yet so delish. I first heard of them from a friend, Anna, who has been an inspiration to me in several ways, including, but not limited to, the way that we eat. So thanks, Anna!


Kale Chips
1 bunch of Organic Kale
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Raw Salt

Tear Kale into 1-inch pieces, toss with olive oil and salt and roast in oven at 350-400 for aprox. 10 minutes.


Simple. Easy. And super tasty. Vienna saw these in the oven today and started going nuts when she realized what they were. She gobbled them up so fast and made a huge mess, but...I'm fine with messy eating when it's vegetables!


And I'll try to be better about sharing more recipes!

No comments: