Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Little Miss Peacock

The little miss is a peacock for halloween this year. When I was trying to decide her costume, (as I realized that this would probably be the last time I'd get to decide it for her), I tried to think of something that she liked. The first thing that came to mind was a bird. Not only does Vienna love birds (Rio) but ever since she could make noise she has reminded me of a little birdie. If you've ever been around her you would know what I mean. She likes to squeal, at all different pitches, and though birds don't really squeal, she sure sounds a lot like one when she does.

So I bought some tulle and made her into a little peacock princess.




She thought it was pretty cool to put the tutu on. :) And from the look on her face it was like she was immediately transported into a different world of fairies and princesses...and peacocks...



And apparently even princesses like to play with tools...




4 comments:

Tia said...

What a beautiful peacock! :)

Unknown said...

I'm loving the creativity! And she looks beautiful.

Unknown said...

Why oh why, didn't I have a girl. I have a bat man and a dragon. She looks so so cute!

Jessie said...

Aww beautiful! And what a creative idea!