Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Critique This

I need help. As you can tell I've updated the look of my blog. I want your input! As my readers, I want it to look appealing to you, not an eyesore. So could you be kind enough to give me a critique? Have you ever tried so many different things that when you finally settle on something you totally question it...that's what I'm doing. I looked at so many backgrounds and pictures and had several different ideas that they all sort of got jumbled into this. I like it, I'm just not totally sure I love it. And I don't know if it's just because everything else that I'd been toying with is still fresh in my mind or if something is simply off. So I need your input. What needs improvement? Colors...header...background...

Thoughts?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the background is pretty but maybe the picture and the background together are too busy? I think your previous design was more pleasing to the eye. I hope that helps and that it's not too opinionated. I know what it's like to look at too many things then settle on something your not sure about.

Kayla said...

I hate getting a new look for my blog. It's hard! I think I would have to agree with Anna May, the other design was more pleasing to the eye... this one is super cute but the longer you look at it the more your eyes start bugging out, especially if your at the top. I hope that helps :)

Tia said...

I love the color, but the pattern is kind of too busy! It's hard to look at the picture with all the white busies on each side :) I like the writing style on the picture....simple, but maybe a more simple background design. Just my two cents :)

Kristina said...

This is great feedback! Thanks. I thought something felt off about it. Though, I guess my hunt continues...!

Andy said...

Believe I said the same thing...and I have sense of style... ;)

Unknown said...

I especially like that you can see Andy's behind in the pic...J/K, J/K - totally teasing :)

Tia said...

I like this...feels warm and cozy :) I like the picture instead of Andy's butt! :)