Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Babies.

Both of my children have been obsessed with playing with their babies lately.


I am rather surprised at how much Finley likes the babies--I can't remember Vienna being quite as into dolls as young as he is.


Some parents might discourage their boys from playing with dolls. We don't. After all, in reality it isn't just girls that have babies…boys do too. And, I think it's a great way to see and encourage the caring, protective and loving characteristics of my son. He shows his adventurous, strong and daring spirit in plenty--so it's heart melting to see his compassionate side right alongside.

He really is a sweet boy. :)


He rocks and kisses his baby. Pushes it in the stroller and even puts it to sleep. It's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Oh how my heart melts for this strong, caring, little boy.


No comments: