Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birthday fun

My birthday was last week, the big two-five. I am officially a quarter of a century old. It was my first birthday as a mom, and it was a great day spending time with my daughter and my husband! I woke up to a smiling Vienna, she gave me a birthday card - such a sweet little girl :) and Andy took me out to breakfast. Then he surprised me with a shopping trip in the cities. For supper we met up with my brother and sister-in-law and ate at the Osaka hibachi grill. It was delicious food and great entertainment. I ordered sushi...yum!


Everyone else ordered from the grill and we were all entirely entertained by the grill master's show.




And then of course Andy had to embarrass me and tell them it was my birthday. They played a loud japanese birthday song with lights flashing everywhere as they brought desert to me - some kind of fried banana...it was yummy!


And they made me wear the birthday face...


It was a fun birthday! The best part was just spending time with my wonderful family.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there for dinner :(

Jessie Ward said...

Sounds like a great birthday! :)