Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cold and Exhausted.

We made it. After a not-so-fun week of packing, finishing work, saying goodbyes and 14 hrs of traveling I am left completely exhausted. I am glad to be in Minnesota finally after all the preparations to move, but its friggin' cold! You Minnesotan's weren't joking when you said it has been a crazy non-summer by being colder than usual. I've cuddled with a blanket all day - apparently it was around 62 ish degrees our first day here. Whoo. Hoo. It's August, seriously? 62 degrees? Sigh. Well, it'll be an adjustment for awhile, not having a permanent place to live just yet, colder weather, living out of suitcases... I am glad to be here though, I just desperately need to relax for a little bit and recover and I will be a much happier camper. Sleep. Sleep....ah how lovely you sound.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it is warmer down here...'ya could've moved down here...

Just sayin'

:)

Kayla said...

You know, I think Heidi is a little bitter that you didn't move to the cities... in case you haven't caught on! hehe! Anyway, I'm glad you made it! Mom and Dad's house is great for relaxing anyway, so you will get your much needed rest hopefully!

Unknown said...

Just were in MN are you moving?

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Andy & Kristy, wonder what the next adventure holds : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
Love, Mom : )

Andy said...

Maybe you didn't get the memo but the next adventure is a baby.. :)